Join Surface Warships 2019 to:
- Enhance your understanding of ship design priorities to retain maritime superiority against near-peer opponents
- Improve battlespace awareness by meeting leading solution providers of combat management systems, mission planning software, and sensor systems
- Inform your organisation of national shipbuilding strategies and modernisation requirements of NATO Navies to formulate winning business proposals
- Upgrade unit lethality by meeting leading solution-providers of air defence, ASW, and surface-to-surface missile systems
- Retain the competitive edge by formulating design requirements and integrating innovative technology for the future surface combatant
- Prepare for warfare in more congested, information dominated battlespaces by meeting soludion providers of EW, cyber and space-based technology
Download the full event guide now >>
Join over 150 senior naval commands who will gather at the Surface Warships Conference, 29-31 January to discuss modernisation of existing assets and design requirements for the future, operationally versatile surface combatant.
Ahead of the event, we wanted to share a presentation from the 2018 edition of the conference; Rear Admiral Henry Parker, Director Ships Acquisition, DE&S, UK MoD provided an update on the Royal Navy’s acquisition priorities to maintain maritime superiority.